What's New (December 4th, 2009)
- Extended the test period to December 1st, 2010
- Redesign of the menu system
- CSV files are now tab-delimited and not ;-delimited
- GUI of AddAttributeDataToAll now uses a PropertyListBox
- CurveLengthAsAttributeDataValue and VolumeAsAttributeDataValue replaced by a more generic DimensionalMeasureAsAttributeDataValue
- Did you know you could use the UDM-plugin as a powerful selection tool?
By assigning the right attributes to your objects, you can search in attribute lists and select objects accordingly.
Numerical values are automatically sorted from lowest to highest. This makes easy the selection of objects with attribute data values "above" or "below" a given value.
- You can massively assign attribute data values to objects by reading a tab-delimited CSV file previously designed in Microsoft Excel.